Happy Holidays to our very special coffee loving community!
With the festivities and colder weather, you might be looking to warm up with coffee and a bit of spice. Make your holiday guests feel special or simply make your mornings special by brewing coffee at home and adding a handful of ingredients. We scoured the web for the best French press coffee holiday inspired recipes that can be customized to your liking, whether you want more sweetness or more spice. If you own a Simpli Press, you can easily brew your choice of coffee and grinds.Peppermint Mocha
- Love the combination of peppermint and chocolate? Peppermint is an obvious choice to get in the spirit of the holidays. This particular recipe does not add sugar, but suggests using maple syrup or honey to compliment the peppermint.
- For those who enjoy a dark roast with aromatic spices, try making this noteworthy Christmas drink. By default, the recipe makes 8 cups, so use the slider in the recipe instructions to make more or fewer servings.
- Peppermint flavors can be enjoyed all year round, yet there is something about the cool weather that makes this minty flavor even more enticing. Use this Vietnamese coffee recipe along with homemade peppermint syrup to recreate a winter wonderland.
- Want to be part of the pumpkin craze? Try this latte using real pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice to give you all the best autumn has to offer.
- Caramel is a classic flavor to sip on whether you’re at home catching up on emails or watching your new favorite series. Those who are living in a sunny area can cool down with iced coffee. The brewed coffee needs to be refrigerated overnight for a minimum of nine hours to give the best taste.
We would love to see pictures or videos of the recipes you use and hope you spend the festivities laughing with loved ones.
Check out one of our own here!
We hope you all have a memorable Holiday 2021 Season!
Simpli Press Family